About Us > Environmental Policy
Batchelor Electrical Limited is a specialist Electrical Contractor to the interior fit-out and solar sectors. In addition to this the Company also provides a wide range of electrical contracting and after-sales support services.
We will maintain an environmental management system, as part of our Integrated Management System, in accordance with the requirements of ISO14001. Consideration of environmental issues will be taken into account when producing our Company’s aims and objectives.
We are committed to:
- Conducting regular management reviews of our environmental performance.
- Developing and reviewing our objectives and targets in order continually improve our environmental performance.
- Complying with applicable environmental legislation and any applicable other requirements.
- Ensuring openness of our environmental activities with all stakeholders including employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
- Providing continual training, and involving all employees in our environmental improvement programmes.
- Ensuring a high standard of behaviour at installation sites.
- Working with our customers to promote ways of reducing their energy consumption where practicable.
- Minimising waste to landfill through reuse and recycling where possible.
- Minimising our own energy usage by involving all members of staff in energy conservation initiatives at our head office.
- Preventing pollution through training and education and the way we do business.
04 April 2011