ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING

 

FREE Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Points

Working with our partners Rolec, leaders in EV charging points, Batchelor Electrical Ltd can offer 100% funded Electric Vehicle (EV) charging points supplied, installed and certified at your home through the recently announced Government grant scheme in Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire initially - further areas to follow in 2014.

HomeCharge02The Office for Low Emission Vehicles or OLEV has set aside 37m to kickstart the electric vehicle revolution in the UK with the adoption of charging points to homes, residential streets, railways stations and public sector car parks and rapid chargepoints to facilitate longer journeys.

"These are exciting times for the motoring industry as ultra low emission vehicles are the future for road travel. Our vision is that by 2050 almost every car and van will be an ultra low emission vehicle with the UK at the forefront of their design, development and manufacture. This strategy moves us up a gear in pursuing that vision."

Norman Baker, Transport Minister

With over 10,000 charging points now installed across the UK and many automotive manufacturers offering a plug-in hybrid or EV within their range; the market is gaining momentum. Coupled with generous Government grants the time to install an electric vehicle charging point is now.

You Don't Need an Electric Vehicle to Claim your FREE Charger
That's correct. The UK Government is keen to develop the market and encourage homeowners to install electric vehicle charging points regardless if you have an electric vehicle yet or not. Currently the Government will pay 75% of the total supply and installation costs with our partner Rolec funding the remaining 25% of the cost*

IMG1190

FREE Rolec electric vehicle charging point for your home

  • Installation of a free externally mounted Rolec 16A WallPod EV electric vehicle charging point and internal meter*
  • No need to have an electric vehicle to receive the free charging point*
  • Future proof your property before funding is reduced or removed
  • Add value to your property
  • Installation typically half a day
  • Help the environment

Please note whilst the vast majority of installations are free under what is deemed as a 'standard installation' additional costs to upgrade the supply from 16A to 32A (if required for faster charging) and specific site conditions such as but not limited to runs of cable over 10m , groundworks and concealing of cables. This will be confirmed during the technical site survey of your property with costs agreed prior to commitment and commencing of works by our installation team.

To book your appointment phone 01202 266200 or complete our online application form for FREE electric vehicle charging.

Currently we are only covering Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire.

 

Rolec Logo

 

*Subject to technical site survey of your property and terms and conditions.

Domestic Installation - Sandbanks, Poole
 

 


 

 


 

 


 

Footer1a1

basea1a1a1

t • 01202 266200 | f • 01202 266201 |

Header200solar
 

CLIENTELE

 

TESTIMONIALS

 

HEALTH AND SAFETY

 

APPROVALS

 

ENVIRONMENTAL

 

OUR BELIEFS

 

PRIVACY

 

QUALITY

 

SITE MAP

 

RETAIL

 

COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL

 

LEISURE

 

RESIDENTIAL

 

ENERGY

  >  
 

SOLAR PANELS

 

ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING

 

ENERGY MONITORING

 

LED LIGHTING

 

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

 

LATEST NEWS

 

NEWS ARCHIVE

  >  
 

TWITTER

 

2009 NEWS

 

2008 NEWS

 

2007 NEWS

 

2006 NEWS